Apply for a Fireworks Permit
CITY HALL WILL BE CLOSED JULY 4!
Fireworks permits are available for purchase beginning June 1, 2018. To better serve the citizens of Broken Arrow, we have made these permits available via the website. You may apply for and obtain a fireworks permit online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through July 3.
Permits may also be obtained in person at the On Stop Center on the north end of Broken Arrow City Hall, 220 S. First St. The cost for the permit is $21. Permits will not be issued to persons under 18 years of age.
Permits are valid during the hours of 3-11 p.m. on July 3 and 4, 2018 only!
Remember to clean up!
Extinguished fireworks debris must be placed inside trash bags. Loose trash will not be picked up.
Instructions for Purchasing Permits Online
Please print the instructions below or keep this page open in a separate browser window to reference while completing the permit application.
- To purchase your fireworks permit online, click here to go to the permits portal.
- On the left side of the screen, click ‘Apply for a Permit’.
- In the ‘Select User Class’ dropdown list select “Owner” and click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your ‘House Number’ (i.e. 220), ‘Direction’ (i.e. South), ‘Street Name’ (i.e. 1st, Elm, etc.), & ‘Suffix’ (i.e. Street, Place etc.) and click ‘Continue’. *Note: you do not need to enter the ‘Owner Name’.
- From the list, click on your address (if there is more than one listed, choose the first one).
- In the ‘Application Type’ drop down list select ‘RESIDENTIAL FIREWORKS PERMIT’. Under ‘Contractor Type’ select ‘OWNER’. Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click ‘Continue’. *Note: you do not need to fill out any of the other boxes.
- Enter the contact information for person that will be onsite at all times. Include: name, work phone, cell phone, and email address. You must enter this info in the ‘Contractor Owner’ section AND the ‘Owner’ section. Click ‘Continue’.
- Review the information. If something is not correct, click back and correct the information. Otherwise, click ‘Finish’.
- Enter your credit card information. Click ‘Continue’. Follow all other prompts to complete the transaction. Carefully review the information on this screen and click “Pay Now” at the bottom of the screen. Print a receipt as proof of payment.